You can have a complete bar at your event that cost hardly anything!
The Half and Half Cash Bar– If you would like to provide your guest with wine and beer, we can provide all mixed drinks for sale as a cash bar. This is a great way to make sure everyone is happy while still providing complementary drinks. There is a $50 charge for this option in addition to bartender rates.
This is typically the most affordable plan. The only thing you pay is the hour bartender rates as long as the minimum sale is met. We purchase and supply all the alcohol for the event.
Guests buy their own drinks from us just as they would in a typical bar.
If your guests spend a minimum of $300 per bartender, the only cost to you is the bartender rates.
If the minimum is not met then the Host/Hostess will pay the difference up to $300 per bartender.
Drink prices are as follows:
- Domestic Beer $3.00 per drink
- Import/Craft Beer $4.00 per drink
- Call Mixed Drinks $4.00 per drink
- Wine $5.00 per drink
- Premium Drinks $5.00 per drink
- Ultra Premium- $6 to $7 per drink
- Specialty Drinks $5.00 to $6.00 per drink
A Better Bar Service is willing to provide your guests with any beer, wine, or spirits you prefer for your event.
We do ask that you allow our bartenders to have a tip jar dsiplayed.
Want to take care of all of your guests drinks, but avoid having to deal with purchasing and transporting the bar? Host bar is your perfect option to help keep your guest happy and your life worry free.
Host will pay for all drinks and there will be no charge to your guests. A standard 20% gratuity will be added to host bars.
($500.00 minimum applies).
Available options are:
Per Drink — pricing will be same as Cash Bar and host will pay entire tab
Per Person —(Pricing is based on a 4 hour function) *This is not an all you can drink option due to Kansas state liquor laws
- Beer and Wine Bar – $12.00 per person
- Beer, Wine, Well Liquor (Full Bar) – $15.00 per person
- Beer, Wine, Call Liquor (Full Bar) – $18.00 per person
If you want to begin the event with a Host Bar and finish with a Cash Bar, we have several options for you to choose from:
- Select a given number of drinks provided per guest
- Switch over to a Cash Bar at a specific time
- Choose a monetary amount for the guests, once it is fulfilled the bar will become Cash Bar
Water, Tea, Lemonade
Water and Tea Service $.75 per guest
Water and Lemonade $.75 per guest
Water, Tea, & Lemonade $1.00 per guest